Sunday, September 24, 2006

A brand new start

Hi. I'm Lisa Amorao. And I'm a blogger.

It's been a while since I started blogging and I've forgotten how it feels to start one. The anxiety of coming up with your very first post, wondering if anyone will ever land here and find my blog interesting. Not to mention the humongous task of networking just to get some traffic.

Sure, some people would say that they don't care about whether people come to their blog. They blog for themselves. Right. And if they really mean it, that they don't care about what people thought of their blog, then why bother taking it online? I just don't get that and I refuse to believe it.

I'm not saying bloggers "sell out" to their audience. Just saying they do care. Even for a little bit.

And now I'm worried that my first ever post in my new blog was written all lame.

But bloggers understand the insecurity.

Lisa out.




No comments: